- Johann Jungwirth, Chief Digital Officer at Volkswagen AG
- Daniel Schnitzler, Prozess Manager at Tesyo. Tesyo technologies GmbH (Startup)
- Kevin Füchsel, Leader of Strategie, Marketing und Communication at Fraunhofer IOF (Research Institut)
- Herr Gerschewski, Geschäftsführer at IndiKar (Medium Size company)
We discussed about the implication of the digital transformation on IT-Security, Process optimization, innovation and the connection of companies to people thanks to the internet presence.
Here are my top 10 nuggets of knowledge that I want to share with you:
- Companies recognize the importance of IT-Security but a lack of standardization makes cooperation between companies difficult
- IT-Security standards should not be enforced by companies but by the government
- The politic should develop a stronger framework for IT-Security
- Computers are giving us more innovation power and won't replace all workers.
- The education system should adapt to bring the new required skills to future workers and simplify long life learning
- Process optimization is complex because one must take into account the human resistance to change
- The real challenge is to support people during change
- Big companies are learning how to work with agile methodologies by creating center of competences
- Startup and medium companies are now more visible. Client now look for information in the internet in order to evaluate the company. This mean that companies must manage their presence.
- An online presence is not only having a website. It is also offering information about your company on social media such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter